An on-going collection of things I particularly like and would probably recommend.
- A Soldier of the Great War by Mark Helprin
- Death Comes for the Archbishop by Willa Cather
- Essays of E.B. White
- David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
- The Ballad of the White Horse by G.K. Chesterton
- Pilgrim at Tinker Creek by Annie Dillard
- East of Eden by John Steinbeck
- Gilead by Marilynne Robinson
- Lord of the Rings Trilogy
- High Fidelity
- A River Runs Through It
- Grocery shopping early in the morning or late at night when the store is nearly empty
- Crunching ice cubes (I know, I know, you’re cringing. Maybe it’s a weird pregnancy thing? I didn’t used to be this way)
- Going to bed right after a bath in fresh pajamas and clean sheets: is there a better way to sleep?
- Urban Egg: My sister-in-law’s site, often featuring my beautiful niece!